PATREON: JOIN THE BLOC PARTY
Come join the BLOC Party and become a TOTB Fam Member! In order for this show to be extremely successful we are set up to be listener support. This eliminates corporate pressures. We are dedicated to the truth and to positive vibes. As we reach our monthly goals we will honoring our Patreons in many ways. We will be sending gifts such as T-shirts, gift cards and many more to our honored Patreons. It is our way to honor you who support us.
GIVE SEND GO: DONATE TODAY
It’s been a hard 2 years of confusing information circulating in our media and communications. It has always been my goal to get the unbiased and absolute truth out to the public. This year my goal is to cover every major even possible in year 2022. My team and I will be the eyes and ears for these events delivering real-time news, footage and information to what’s going on at these events. Help me spread the truth of our nation with your donations. All donations will go toward travel, maintaining equipment, staffing. All Information about donations will be posted on our websites. I appreciate your support.
CASH APP: GIVING GIFTS
Giving gifts are an essential part of a creator’s business. We so appreciate the love we get when we go live on social media! Shout Outs to our TikTok, Live.me and Facebook fam! With the rise of cancel culture getting gifts through social media is great in all until you get …. banned…. I’ve lost a lot of donations this way. So I came up with this solution. Give your gifts through CashApp! This is the best way to show your love for “Talk On The Bloc!”
The Wiley Life and its subsidiary companies is dedicated to making a meaningful, measurable difference in the lives of people while safeguarding the trust of our sponsors and donors. Prudent management and strict financial controls allow us to influence more people with accurate and entertaining news content and maintain our commitments of good stewardship and accountability to our donors. Annual reports will be made available to you via our websites.
|EXPENDITURES FROM GIVE SEND GO||Percentages %|
|Travel Expenses (gas, food, transport etc.)||10%|
|Lodging (hotels, BNB’s etc.)||10%|
|Equipment & Maintenance (Cameras, computers etc.)||28%|
|Staffing (Videographers, Photographers and Staffers)||55%|
|Stationary (Mail, printing, etc.||2%|
Patreon support is for the operation of our studio produced content. Specifically this support covers the operations of Talk On The Bloc Podcast and Cypher on the Bloc Interview’s and content creation. Monthly membership maintains the operation of our shows currently and future projects. Visit www.talkonthebloc.com
|EXPENDITURES FROM PATREON||Percentages %|
|Equipment & Maintenance||18%|
|Promotion & Advertising||18%|
Gifts given through CASH APP are the life blood of our community reach. We use 90% of these gifts to create raffles, gift give aways and benevolent giving. This is our way of giving back to those who support us. the other 10% offsets the expense of sending prices to winners.